Cosmetic Industry Solutions
Personal Care products can be classified as cosmetics (i.e. skin moisturizer, perfume, lipstick, nail polish, etc.) or drug products (i.e. skin protectants, mouth wash, hand sanitizer, antiperspirant, etc.). Both product groups are highly regulated by the FDA under 21 CFR. Assisting companies with compliance for all aspects of personal care product manufacturing and distribution is a key cornerstone of Labtopia’s business. Cosmetic personal care products are able to seek ISO 22716 accreditation in addition to FDA compliance.
The personal care ingredients industry is under unique pressures to meet increasing regulatory requirements all while supplying products to a wide variety of different industries. Labtopia’s team of certified quality experts understand the pressures of the personal care industry and have experience in designing and implementing turn-key quality systems.
Labtopia’s key solution services for the personal care industry include:
- Design and Implement cGMP Quality System based on 21 CFR requirements
- Design and Implement ISO 22716 Quality System
- Internal Audits
- Supplier Audits
- Technical Writing
- Process Mapping/Process Improvement
- Quality System Training
- Preparation for Third Party Accreditation
- Regulatory Audit Assistance
- Corrective and Preventive Action Management
- General Consulting for Regulatory Compliance
- Interim and Part-Time Quality Assurance Support
CONTACT Labtopia for your personal care product SOLUTIONS TODAY!