Contact Labtopia Today to Learn More about these Top Talents or to See More!
#6990 - QC Lab Analyst
- 23 years of lab experience in analytical and pharmaceutical labs.
- Analytical lab experience includes GC, GC/MS, LC/MS/MS, HPLC, AAS, Karl Fisher, ICP, XRF, and FTIR.
- Experience in liquid-liquid extraction and solid-phase extraction techniques.
- Experience working under ISO 9001, ISO 17025, and GLP requirements.
- ERT Certified
Learn More about Candidate #6990 →
#64943 - Biochemist
- BS Degree in Chemistry from UT
- Experience in equipment setup and troubleshooting software issues (Agilent and ThermoFisher)
- Academic lab positions held Research Assistant and Research Fellow
- Analytical lab experience includes Mass Spectrometry, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, H-NMR, HPLC, FTIR, PCR Assays, protein purification, and gel electrophoresis
- Very eager to begin career in industry!
Learn More about Candidate #664943 →
#62424 - Organic Synthetic Chemist
- BS and MS degrees in Chemistry from University of Houston
- Extensive experience in organic synthetic and analytical techniques including: extraction, column chromatography, HPLC, NMR and IR Spectroscopy
- 5 years’ experience working in analytical laboratories
- Would be a great addition to any analytical team
Learn More about Candidate #62424 →
#65237 - Chemist/Physicist/IT
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude BS double major in Chemistry and Physics, minor in computer science
- Experience with inputting data in SampleManager LIMS software with large Petrochemical company
- Academic research experience includes HPLC, DLS, and computation computer chemistry
- Perfect candidate for a blended lab/IT role
#64990 - Environmental Chemist
- BS Degree in Chemistry from Sam Houston State University
- Environmental lab experience includes TSS, TVSS, Total Coliform and E. Coli by INDEXX test on drinking and wastewater samples
- Entry-level candidate that is dedicated and hardworking