Using A Staffing Firm Right For You?
5 REASONS HIRING MANAGERS HATE STAFFING FIRMS
And you thought we didn't know... we know because we have been Laboratory and Manufacturing Managers ourselves.
1. Staffing Agencies and recruiters don't know our business and certainly don't understand our manufacturing, laboratory and/or regulated environment. Our executive team is comprised of former lab and quality directors with experience in managing QA/QC systems and directing bench activities in regulated environments. Labtopia Staffing is ISO 9001:2008 certified and was founded by two scientists and quality professionals with decades of experience in manufacturing and laboratory environments. Labtopia Staffing strives to provide clients with practical solutions for quality, operational and personnel needs. Labtopia Staffing provides scientific and technical personnel to a diversity of industries including chemical, oil and gas, environmental, medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, semiconductor, and food and beverage. The Houston, Texas-based Labtopia team is experienced in finding skilled technical and scientific candidates for any industry or laboratory. Labtopia Staffing knows the industries we serve, we understand our client’s organizations and we strive to fulfill all client expectations.
2. Staffing Agencies are too Expensive... Utilizing a professional recruiter from Labtopia Staffing can result in lower costs associated with hiring viable candidates. Our agency manages the entire employment process, relieving our clients of costs related to pre-employment testing, background investigations, drug screenings and degree verifications. Our clients also save funds related to the expense of payroll processing and benefits administration for our temporary candidates. Labtopia also offers medical insurance, PTO, holiday pay and 401k to eligible temp employees, adding value to our services by saving you the cost and effort. Many of our clients find they can rely on our staffing agency to provide qualified candidates at remarkable savings
3. Staffing Agencies don't know our culture which affects our retention and turnover... Our recruiters are able to observe our candidates performance, qualifications and work habits in our temporary opportunities. With this knowledge, we are able to communicate these work performances to our clients and place top performing candidates on the job. This can maximize the success and the satisfaction of our clients with our candidates. Once the contract period is completed for our clients, they are able to bring on board high performing candidates without much investment or risk. Utilizing our recruiters for high-volume placements can result in substantial savings related to turnover, training costs and the intangible costs of turnover, such as frustration, employee morale and potential loss of production. In our permanent, direct hire positions, our recruiters are able to verify background checks, educational history, most employment history, reference history and other factors associated with successful placements and high performing candidates. Through many avenues, our recruiters work diligently to provide transparency of our candidates to our clients increasing the possibility of retention.
4. Staffing Agencies have the same tired pool of canditates... we can recruit better candidates on our own... Our staffing division has over 100,000 candidates in our private database, not to mention our virtual and actual networks of professional affiliations. One of our recruiters was named Top 1% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012, viewed by some of the most talented candidates in the market searching for a recruiter to assist them in their next career move. We have relationships with our candidates, able to identify the most reliable, dependable, capable and viable candidates in the market. Our network allows our clients to tap into our pool of potential candidates for any position our client may have open or anticipate in the future.
5. Staffing Agencies don't offer the hiring options needed to meet our unique needs... Labtopia Staffing is a full-service staffing firm providing flexible solutions to manage your scientific, technical and managerial staffing needs. We help our clients focus on the business and thus avoid the valuable time and money they might normally spend on placing ads, reviewing resumes, interviewing and training candidates. From temporary placement, contract professional placement, payroll support and direct hire capability, we tailor our solution to meet your unique needs.
What to know more about our Staffing Division? Contact us today!