Now Hiring Organic Environmental Chemist in San Antonio
Our client in the San Antonio, TX area is looking for an Organic Chemist to analyze samples for their environmental laboratory.
- Prepare samples for analysis following standard methods
- Prepare technical reports using LIMS system (Element)
- Comply with all requirements of TNI/TCEQ/NELAP
- Analyze samples using GC/FID, GC/ECD, and GC/MS
- Maintain lab equipment by completing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting issues, and coordinating with equipment manufacturer’s for repairs and/or new instruments
- Must be able to multi-task and complete work in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate effectively through verbal and written communication
- BS degree in a science related field
- Must have experience with EPA and Standard Methods 8260, 8270, 8081, 8082, 8151 and TX-1005
Please provide salary request.