Now Hiring Organic Environmental Chemist in San Antonio
JOB DESCRIPTION— ORGANIC CHEMIST (1595)
Do you have experience with various EPA and standard methods for analyzing environmental samples? This may be your next big career move...Apply Today!
Our client in the San Antonio, TX area is looking for an Organic Chemist to analyze samples for their environmental laboratory.
- Prepare samples for analysis following standard methods
- Prepare technical reports using LIMS system (Element)
- Comply with all requirements of TNI/TCEQ/NELAP
- Analyze samples using GC/FID, GC/ECD, and GC/MS
- Maintain lab equipment by completing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting issues, and coordinating with equipment manufacturer’s for repairs and/or new instruments
- Must be able to multi-task and complete work in a timely manner
- Must be able to communicate effectively through verbal and written communication
- BS degree in a science related field
- Must have experience with EPA and Standard Methods 8260, 8270, 8081, 8082, 8151 and TX-1005
Please provide salary request.