Now Hiring Manufacturing Purification Lead
Our client in the Bryan/College Station, TX area is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Purification Lead in their Downstream Process department. Must have the minimum qualifications below to be considered.
- Responsible for producing high quality protein therapeutics for trials
- Adhere to cGMP’s, OSHA regulations and company policies using processing equipment
- Able to work with QC, QA, Process Development and Technology Transfer
- Previous experience using:
- Tangential Flow Filtration Skid, Akta Process Skid operation, AxiChrom Packing Master operation, Mid to Large-scale Chromatography column packing (BPG, AxiChrom)
- Monitor critical processes
- Revise SOP’s and batch records
- Familiar with maintenance, cleaning and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Master’s Degree or PhD, preferably Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering
- Prior pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Mid-Large Scale purification experience in a cGMP facility
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand, apply, and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and scientific principles as appropriate for the position
- Broad knowledge of biotech manufacturing process and equipment including depth and tangential flow filtration, column chromatography, protein purification, formulation, aseptic technique, filter integrity testing, formulation, sterile filtration, and fill/finish
- Strong verbal and written skills.