Medical Lab Tech - Ft Worth, TX
Are you a certified MLT looking to take your career to the next level? This may be your next big career move...Apply Today!
Our client in the Ft Worth, TX area is looking for a Medical Lab Technician to assist with analyzing samples in their medical laboratory.
- Independently perform a wide variety of laboratory procedures including hematology, blood bank, chemistry, urinalysis, immunology, coagulation, and microbiology
- Perform waived, moderated, and high complexity manual and automated testing according to laboratory SOP
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting for all laboratory instruments
- Ensure maintenance, QC, and calibrations are within specifications prior to testing and reporting patient results
- Maintain clean and orderly work space
- Inventory reagents and supplies routinely during shift
- Perform proficiency testing as required
- Perform patient identifiers while collecting and/or processing specimens for the lab
- Responsibilities must be conducted according to lab policies, AABB, JC, CLIA, and CAP regulations
- Must be a MT/MLT/MLS certified by a national agency
- Previous experience with Orchid LIS is preferred