ISO 9001 / ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
Hurry... only 5 days left to register!
A highly participative course providing comprehensive ISO 9001 / ISO 17025 audit quality management systems instruction. Training includes process based audit skills useful in internal and external audits, practical workshops, case studies, and simulated assessments designed to practice auditing skills and techniques. Training focuses on audit principles and common requirements of the ISO 9000 and ISO/IEC 17025 series and unique audit requirements for ISO/IEC 17025 quality management systems.
What You Will learn
- How to coordinate a quality management system audit
- How to construct an audit program & preparing audit checklists
- Effective auditing techniques
- How to prepare nonconformity statements
- How to evaluate the significance of audit findings
- How to report audit findings and conclusions
- How to develop and implement corrective action programs
- How to Evaluate corrective action responses
- How to effectively follow-up audit findings to confirm effective resolution
ISO 17025 PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO LEARN
- ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
- The difference between quality system registration and accreditation
- How to identify the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 MORE...
Who Should Attend
Personnel who will be required to conduct internal audits or supplier audits.