ISO 17025:2017 TRANSITION TRAINING
Last Chance to Register... Reserve Your Seat Now!
This highly participative course begins with a high-level overview of the differences between ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 17025:2005. Practical workshops and case studies help students understand and apply the new requirements of the ISO 17025:2017 standard. Learn the steps to take now to ensure a successful transition to ISO 17025:2017. This course also includes "Ask the Assessor" where students can gain valuable insight into what lead assessors and auditors are looking for and get practical real-world advice, best practices, and tips.
Student Prerequisites: Each student shall be required to have studied the most newly revised version of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 prior to attending the course. Please bring a copy of the standard with you to the course.
- Overivew of ISO 17025:2017 Standard
- Highlevel overview of the diffences between ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 17025:2005
- Understanding the key elements and importance of a gap assessment
- Transition Planning
- Important Quality Management Updates
- Important Technical Requirements
- Ask the Assessor
QUESTION & ANSWER TIME - "ASK THE ASSESSOR"
- Gain insight and best practice advice and tips
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is acceptable for all laboratory staff who participate in the operation of the laboratory quality system including:
- Conducting testing or calibration
- Supporting laboratory activities
- Managing the laboratory quality system
- Training laboratory staff
- Managing the laboratory