Looking for an Experienced Mechanical Engineer?
LOOK NO FURTHER... PUT THE EXPERIENCE OF CANDIDATE #29247 TO WORK FOR YOU TODAY!
NAME: CANDIDATE #29247 ROLE: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous Senior Facilities Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer III with FMC Technologies
- Redesigned Data Center systems, including adding UPS power back-ups and re-configuring cooling arrangements
- Created multiple capacity calculators for jib cranes, steel plates, plant natural gas usage, server room heat loads, etc.
- Designed parts and alterations for test cells and manufacturing machines, using both Unigraphics and AutoCAD 3D
- Designed, and managed, the assembly, testing, and installation of a new distribution panel for a nitrogen gas test pit, which improves safety as well as allows for an additional $1.2 million per year due to increased throughput
- Designed linked/cascade systems, using a series of evaporator and condenser coils, to establish target temperatures and pressures for accelerated life testing of compressors
- Utilizing proper environmental refrigeration procedures, setup of test systems, including brazing, control installation, and connection to analysis computer, with pressure tests upon completion
- Managed, and provided support and instructions, for both maintenance and construction projects, as well as advising manufacturing engineering
- Sole engineer for conceptual design and project oversight, including management of all contractors and personnel involved
- Supervised the implementation of QN requirements, including: assembly, testing, welding, quality inspections (NDE), RCAs, and RCPAs
- Business Lead for 3D software package pilot program
- Coordinated projects in $5 million demolition/retrofit of existing Rackhouses
- Previous Testing and Design Engineer with Caterpillar, Inc.