This highly participative two-day course provides comprehensive instruction on auditing quality management systems based on the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. The course begins with a high-level overview of the differences between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008. Practical workshops, case studies, and simulated assessments will help you develop an understanding of how the new requirements will affect your organization and your audits. The training teaches process-based audit skills useful for both internal and external audits. Real-world audit situations allow you to practice your auditing skills and techniques, ensuring that you fully grasp the requirements of auditing to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
“ASK THE ASSESSOR” – Gain insight, best practice advice, and tips from a certified ISO 9001 Lead Assessor!
Key session topics
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Critical linkages between the Quality Policy, Objectives, Management Review, and internal auditing
- Understanding risks and opportunities
- Design and development controls
- Determination of requirements for products and services
- Control of externally provided products and services
- Coordinate a quality management system audit
- Construct an audit program and the preparation of audit checklists
- Audit effectively
- Prepare nonconformity statements
- Evaluate the significance of audit findings
- Methods for improving communication skills
- Report audit findings and conclusions
- Develop and implement corrective action programs
- Evaluate corrective action responses
- Effectively follow up on audit findings to recognize if the nonconforming situation has been effectively resolved
- Understanding the difference between quality system registration and accreditation
Live, in-person, two-day course with a Lead ISO 9001 Assessor
Registering a group?
Get your group discount code and assistance with group registration.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001, those who must perform audits to ISO 9001, quality assurance managers, quality assurance professionals, ISO project managers and team members.
Certificate of Attendance
All attendees receive a certificate of attendance upon course completion.
Each student must bring a copy of the current ISO 9001 standard and must have working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending the course.
Registering a group? Contact us to get a special group discount and assistance with registering your group.