**This course is closed for registration**
Please visit https://www.labtopiainc.com/events/201/ for the next course offering!
This highly participative course provides comprehensive instruction on auditing quality management systems based on the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. The course begins with a high-level overview of the differences between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008. Through practical workshops, case studies, and simulated assessments you will develop an understanding of how the new requirements will affect your organization and your audits. The training will teach process based audit skills, which are useful in internal and external audits. Additionally, by using real-world audit situations, you will practice your auditing skills and techniques to help you fully understand the requirements of auditing to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Student Prerequisites: Each student shall be required to have studied the current published version of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending the course. Please bring a copy of the standard with you to the course.
Key Session Topics:
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Critical linkages between the Quality Policy, Objectives, Management Review, and internal auditing
- Understanding risks and opportunities
- Design and development controls
- Determination of requirements for products and services
- Control of externally provided products and services
- Coordinate a quality management system audit
- Construct an audit program and the preparation of audit checklists
- Audit effectively
- Prepare nonconformity statements
- Evaluate the significance of audit findings
- Methods for improving communication skills
- Report audit findings and conclusions
- Develop and implement corrective action programs
- Evaluate corrective action responses
- Effectively follow-up audit findings to recognize if the nonconforming situation has been effectively resolved
- Understanding the difference between quality system registration and accreditation
Student Prerequisites: Each student shall be required to have studied the most newly revised version of ISO/IEC 9001:2015 prior to attending the course. Please bring a copy of the standard with you to the course.
QUESTION & ANSWER TIME - "ASK THE ASSESSOR"
- Gain insight and best practice advice and tips
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001, those who must perform audits to ISO 9001, quality assurance managers, quality assurance professionals, ISO project managers and team members.