ISO 17025:2017 Transition Training for Laboratory Personnel
**Update: This course is closed for registration. Click here to be notified when the next course opens.
This webinar provides an overview of the differences of the new ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard for the laboratory technician or chemist. This course will explain the differences between ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 17025:2005 as it applies to their day to day activities. The analyst will gain an understanding of the overall changes related to all aspects of sample management.
This course also includes "Ask the Assessor" where students can gain valuable insight into what lead assessors and auditors are looking for and get practical real-world advice, best practices, and tips.
- Overview of the changes in the new ISO 17025:2017 Standard
- Changes that impact the laboratory analyst will be explained
- Important Technical Requirements
- Ask the Assessor
Each student should have knowledge of ISO 17025:2005 by working in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
QUESTION & ANSWER TIME - "ASK THE ASSESSOR"
- Gain insight and best practice advice and tips
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is acceptable for all laboratory staff who participate in the operation of the laboratory including:
- Conducting testing or calibration
- Supporting laboratory activities
- Managing the laboratory quality system
- Training laboratory staff
- Managing the laboratory