**Update: This course is closed for registration. Click here to be notified when the next course opens. Thank you!!**
This highly participative course provides an overview of the new ISO/IEC 17025 standard. This course will explain the differences between ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 17025:2005. Practical workshops and case studies help students understand and apply the new requirements of the ISO 17025:2017 standard to their current Quality System. You will develop an understanding of how the new requirements will affect and improve your organization.
Learn the steps to take now to ensure a successful transition to ISO 17025:2017. This course also includes "Ask the Assessor" where students can gain valuable insight into what lead assessors and auditors are looking for and get practical real-world advice, best practices, and tips.
- High level explanation of the differences between ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 17025:2005
- Understanding the key elements and importance of a gap assessment
- Transition Planning
- Important Quality Management Updates
- Important Technical Requirements
- Ask the Assessor
Each student shall be required to have studied the most newly revised draft version of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 prior to attending the course.
Please bring a copy of the standard with you to the class in order to receive course materials.
QUESTION & ANSWER TIME - "ASK THE ASSESSOR"
- Gain insight and best practice advice and tips
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is acceptable for all laboratory staff who participate in the operation of the laboratory quality system including:
- Conducting testing or calibration
- Supporting laboratory activities
- Managing the laboratory quality system
- Training laboratory staff
- Managing the laboratory