This highly participative course provides a overview of the the new ISO/IEC 17025 draft standard and the differences between the new ISO 17025:2017 draft standard and ISO 17025:2005. Through practical workshops, case studies, and simulated assessments you will develop an understanding of how the new requirements will affect your organization. Learn the quality management and technical requirements of new ISO/IEC 17025:2017 draft standard as well as required procedures/SOPs, record requirements, and more. This course also includes "Ask the Assessor" where students can gain valuable insight and get practical real-world advice, best practices, and tips.
Student Prerequisites: Each student shall be required to have studied the most newly revised draft version of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 prior to attending the course. Please bring a copy of the standard with you to the course.
- Review of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Differences between ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 17025:2005
- New and Revised Quality Management Elements
- New and Revised Technical Requirements
- Required Procedures/SOPs
- Record Requirements
QUESTION & ANSWER TIME - "ASK THE ASSESSOR"
- Gain insight and best practice advice and tips
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is acceptable for all laboratory staff who participate in the operation of the laboratory quality system including:
- Conducting testing or calibration
- Supporting laboratory activities
- Managing the laboratory quality system
- Training laboratory staff
- Managing the laboratory