This Course Fulfills ISO Requirements for Internal Auditor Training!
This highly participative course provides comprehensive instruction on auditing quality management systems based on the ISO 9001 requirements. The training will teach process based audit skills useful in internal and external audits. Practical workshops, case studies, and simulated assessments are used to practice auditing skills and techniques. Reference is made to the international standards on quality management systems. The first 1.5 days of class will focus on audit principles and common requirements of the ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025 series. Participants may also choose to register for the additional half day session which will focus on unique audit requirements for ISO/IEC 17025 quality management systems. Prerequisites: Each student shall be required to have studied the current published version of ISO 9001 and/or ISO/IEC 17025 prior to attending the course. Please bring a copy of the standard with you to the course.
- Coordinating a quality management system audit
- Constructing an audit program and the preparation of audit checklists
- Learning effective auditing techniques
- Preparing nonconformity statements
- Evaluating the significance of audit findings
- Methods for improving communication skills
- How to report audit findings and conclusions
- Developing and implementing corrective action programs
- Evaluating corrective action responses
- How to effectively follow-up audit findings to recognize if the nonconforming situation has been effectively resolved
ISO 17025 SESSION TOPICS
- Overview of ISO/IEC 17025 requirements
- Understanding the difference between quality system registration and accreditation
- Preparing specialized checklists for the laboratory environment
- Identify the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Personnel who will be required to conduct internal audits or supplier audits.
WHEN SEPTEMBER 16 & 17, 2015
Day 1: 8:30 am– 4:30 pm
Day 2: 8:30 am– 12:30 pm (ISO 9001)
Day 2: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (ISO 17025)
What Past Participants Had to Say...
"This was the best quality assurance class I have ever attended!"
"Exceeded my expectations, hands-down! The Group activities were awesome to bounce experience off of."
"Beneficial for every Lab Manager to attend and learn to audit their own lab."
"Amazing! So knowledgeable, approachable and open to questions."