Quality Management Series
Four-part online course
- Part I: Why Do We Need a Quality System? – 20 minutes
- Part II: Documents & Records – 20 minutes
- Part III: Nonconforming Work & Deviations – 15 minutes
- Part IV: Corrective and Preventive Action – 15 minutes
This four-part series provides a foundational understanding of quality management and its integral role in the functions of an efficient, well-run laboratory. Part I defines quality management and describes its benefits. Documents and records – the pillars of an effective QMS – are examined in Part II. Part III addresses nonconforming work and deviations, offering insight on how both should be addressed. Finally, Part IV differentiates between corrective and preventive action, placing each in context with regard to the QMS.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize key quality management terms
- Articulate the benefits of quality management systems
- Distinguish between documents and records
- Identify good laboratory practices
- Recognize the link between good laboratory practices and data defensibility
- Define nonconforming work and deviations, and properly address both
- Differentiate between corrective and preventive action
- Understand CAPA’s role in the QMS
FOUR-PART SERIES INCLUDES:
Bundle and Save
Regularly $99 per Part. Or bundle and get the entire four-part series of only $295!
Registering a group?
Get your group discount code and assistance with group registration.
Labtopia offers group training discounts for groups of 3 and more.
Who should attend?
Technical personnel new to quality management systems, new quality team members, and anyone interested in understanding the building blocks of quality management and requiring an understanding of quality management systems as applied in the laboratory.
Certificate of Attendance
All attendees receive a certificate of attendance upon course completion.
Discover your potential, starting today