On-Demand - ISO 17025 Overview for Technical Personnel
This webinar provides an overview of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard for technical personnel. This course will explain the requirements of ISO 17025:2017 as it applies to their day to day activities. The analyst will gain an understanding of the overall requirements related to all aspects of sample management.
Key Session Topics:
- Overview of ISO 17025 Standard
- Understanding the elements of ISO 17025 for technical personnel
- Maintenance and Calibration Plans
- Original vs Amended/Corrected Data
- Amendments and COAs
- Measurement of uncertainty
- Decision rule
- Method validation vs verification
- Org Chart/ Authorization
Assesor Best Practice Advice
Gain insight and best practice advice and tips from a certified ISO 17025 Lead Assessor
Certificate of Attendance
All paid attendees who complete the training and satisfy the course quiz requirements will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend
- Conducting testing or calibration
- Supporting laboratory activities
- Managing the laboratory quality system
- Training laboratory staff
- Managing the laboratory
All attendees are required to own their own copy of the ISO 17025:2017 standard as this course includes items cited directly from the standard. By registering for this course, you agree that you or your company owns a copy of the ISO 17025:2017 standard.
Group Discounts are available! Contact a Labtopia representative for your unique discount code Group Discount Code Request