HOW TO BE A SUPER CANDIDATE... RESUME SUPERPOWERS YOU CAN USE TO LAND YOUR DREAM JOB
Did you know that you might be rejected for reasons not related to your job experience?
Did you know most candidates do not present their experience in a manner that successfully communicates to the Hiring Director they do have the experience to get the job done?
With many candidates reaching out to Recruiters and HR Directors, it is challenging on how to get to the top of the stack of the electronic resume database. In this course taught by Recruiter, Shanalee Sharboneau, you will be able to understand how Recruiters and HR Directors search your resume, and what they need to find in the first 6 seconds to determine if you are a viable candidate to do the job. Find out what could cancel you out of an initial interview and be considered for the job.
LEARN THESE SUPERPOWERS TO GET YOUR RESUME NOTICED:
- What information is really needed on your resume.
- What information can be hurting you and not helping you if you forget to place these items on your resume.
- How to format your resume so it is virtually guaranteed to be upload into Recruiters and HR Directors database of viable candidates. (Yes, sometimes your resume isn’t even viewed or uploaded due to technical issues with your resume).
- What Recruiters and HR Directors are seeking in candidates in the first 6 seconds.
- With the changing landscape of how we get a job and how hiring personnel find their candidates, find out how you can minimize getting passed by for other candidates who know how to present themselves in the virtual world.
- How to grade your own resume. Find out if you were the Hiring Director, would you call you for an interview?
- Talk live to Recruiters who work with hiring clients every day and answer your questions on the hiring process.
What other are saying about this course:
“After trying awhile to get my last job, Labtopia showed me I was not placing all of my viable experience on my resume, so I was never called. Once they showed me how to place my experience correctly on my resume, I received the best paying job of my career, and now a Director.” -Shannon M.
12929 Gulf Freeway, Suite 108
Houston , TX 77034